Arm Yourself with Tunes to Fight the Battle Against Laziness
Let’s be honest. For many of us, this is the time of year where dedication to working out can disappear as quickly as the Halloween chocolate that’s lurking around every corner.
But you’re not going to fight this battle on your own. No way. I’m going to arm you with the best weapon I can think of — music. As I’ve said before, nothing can get my butt up off the sofa like a new workout playlist on my iPod.
Here’s a 45-minute playlist to give you the motivation you need to make it through this season of eating in fighting form (all songs can be found on iTunes):
- Let's Go (feat. Ne-Yo) [Radio Edit] (3:46), Calvin Harris, Let's Go (feat. Ne-Yo) [Radio Edit] — Single
- Gimme More (Kaskade Remix) (3:21), Britney Spears, Gimme More (Remixes) — EP
- Pound the Alarm (3:26), Nicki Minaj, Pink Friday ... Roman Reloaded (Deluxe Edition)
- Ain't 2 Proud 2 Beg (U.S. 7" Edit) (4:09), TLC, Now & Forever — The Hits
- Barbie Girl (Candy Boyz vs Klubbstylerz Rmx Edit) (3:36), ROB MAYTH, 50 Techno Electro Tunes, Vol. 1 — Best of Hands Up Techno, Jumpstyle, Electro House, Trance & Hardstyle
- Call Me Maybe (Manhattan Clique Remix) (5:57), Carly Rae Jepsen, Call Me Maybe (Remixes) — EP
- Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough (Single Version) (5:51), Michael Jackson, The Essential Michael Jackson
- Shots (3:39), LMFAO & Lil Jon, Party Rock
- Night of Your Life (3:42), David Guetta & Jennifer Hudson, Nothing But the Beat
- Beat Dun Drop (Stanton Warriors Remix) (3:47), Machines Don't Care, Beat Dun Drop (feat. Meleka) [Remixes] — EP
- Don't Stop Believin' (4:09), Journey, Journey: Greatest Hits
Do you have any go-to workout songs that you think should be included on a future FWAB playlist? Let us know in the "Comment" section or on our Facebook page. Until next Tuesday, stay FWABulous!