The motivation to get out of bed or up off the sofa to workout is sometimes hard to come by — even for the Fit and Well Atlanta Belle. But new music on the iPod is one thing that will always convince me to choose fitness over laziness.
Since most of us are probably having a hard time getting back into our health and fitness routines after the long (and likely indulgent) weekend, I thought I'd send some new music ideas your way. (FYI, my favorite workout tunes are usually dance, pop or techno.)
One of my "fits" is creating 30-minute (or close to 30 minute) playlists that are the perfect length for most of my runs — and the perfect length for the spinning portion of my Duathalon class at World Gym Smyrna. Hopefully, this playlist will provide you with the motivation that may have gone missing over Memorial Day (all songs can be found on iTunes):
- Hot Dog, LMFAO (2:27)
- You Make Me Feel... (feat. Sabi), Cobra Starship (3:36)
- I'm a Machine (feat. Crystal Nicole), David Guetta & Crystal Nicole (3:35)
- Turn Me On (feat. Nicki Minaj), David Guetta & Nicki Minaj (3:20)
- Crazy (Single Mix), Brooklyn Bounce (3:42)
- Jump [Axwell Remix Edit], Madonna (4:46)
- Flip the Switch, Hyper Crush (3:21)
- I Want You Back, Jackson 5 (3:00)
Do you have any favorite workout songs to share with us? Tell us about them in the "Comment" section of the blog or on the FWAB Facebook page. Until next Tuesday — stay FWABulous!