It’s My FWABiversary: The Year’s Top 5
OK, so technically, my FWABiversary was last month, but there was so much going on, I didn’t have a chance to appropriately celebrate. So in honor of the occasion, I thought we should take a walk down memory lane.
Maybe you haven’t been with me since the beginning, or maybe you haven’t gotten around to reading every blog I’ve written. (I’m thinking that my mom and Mark are the only two people who read the blog like it’s their job — because, in a way, it is.)
So today, let's revist five of my favorite things/experiences from the past year:
- Bliss Atlanta — Downtown Puts the ‘Aah’ in Atlanta
- Club Chaos: A Nightclub with a Fitness Twist
- A Breakfast-Changing Revelation
- A Shoe that Puts the Spring Back In My Step
- Taking a Swing at Golf at Old Edwards Inn and Spa
Thank you for your support, and here’s to another amazing year! Oh yeah, and until next Tuesday — stay FWABulous!
What was your favorite FWAB blog from the past year? Take a moment to share it with us in the Comment section or over on the Facebook page.